Is your patio dog friendly?
Yes! Please carefully read our dog policy below:
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and with their owner at all times.
- Please do not allow your dog on the table, chair or on your lap.
- Dogs cannot eat off your plate or drink out of your glass. There are water bowls provided on the patio.
- Only one dog per human allowed on the patio.
- Dogs are not allowed inside our kitchen, store or bar area. (With the exception of service dogs)
- Excessive barking, jumping, begging or any aggressive behavior is not allowed.
- Lost Bay has a zero-tolerance aggression policy. We reserve the right to ask you to remove your dog from our patio at any time, for any reason.
THANK YOU for being respectful of our policy so we can continue to be a dog-friendly patio!
Where do I dock when traveling by boat?
We have 9 docks slips dedicated to Lost Bay customers only. You will see “Restaurant Parking Only” on those slips. Do not park in any other slip that does not have a “Restaurant Parking Only” sign, as those are for paying marina customers.
Where do I dock if ordering take-out by boat?
There is a dedicated take-out section on the dock. Once you arrive call the restaurant to let us know you are here for your order. Please do not get out of your boat. Our team will bring your order out to you.
Is there parking on-site?
Yes, we have limited parking on site.
What happens if there is inclement weather?
With the safety of our staff and customers in mind, we will react accordingly when inclement weather happens. Which may result in shutting down service for a limited amount of time or closing for the day.
Do you take reservations?
We do not take reservations. It is first come, first serve